ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho
Title: 2020 Year End Sermon
Main Scripture: Ecclesiastes 3:1-4, 9-11
For any queries, please refer to our Finance Manager, Peifen Zhu at firstname.lastname@example.org
ICS thank you for your Giving.
English Service with Chinese Interpretation
English Service with Chinese Interpretation 英文聚会 (中文同步翻译) Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions (小组问题讨论)：
1. What opportunities in your life have you missed as you reflect upon this year, knowing that there is a time and season for everything? Considering King Solomon had wealth, wisdom and everything in life, yet claimed that all is vanity, like chasing after the wind if God is not in one’s life, discuss if you have been pre-occupied with your own plans or intentionally living out God’s given task or calling.
(Ecclesiastes 3:1-4; Ecclesiastes 12:6-8)
2. Explain the difference between a contractual marriage and a marriage covenant with reference to individualism and how the couple would behave when one faces negative circumstances (illness or financial need). Have you taken time or made effort to look into the needs of and journey with your spouse (or family members) when he or she is going through a challenging moment in life?
(Ecclesiastes 4:10-12; Genesis 2:18; Malachi 2:14)
(传道书4:10-12; 创世记2:18; 玛拉基书2:14)
3. Have your parents missed out some of your major childhood milestones and how did you feel? Knowing that the most critical and formative time with our children is from infancy to 12 years old, how would you prioritize your career to spend time with and to bring up your children to avoid or restore any strained relationship or rebellion in the family?
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Link 链接: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG5URN47EXVwZRGRPnQVuvw
4. If you have any other issues or problems, please write to Awee at email@example.com.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord whole heartedly as the He desires, pray for God’s grace to fill up our longing hearts. Especially our online brothers and sisters in Christ, may they be ministered by His truth and be touched by the Holy Spirit.
2. We pray that God will take hold of the resumption of church services, we do not have control over the environment condition and other circumstances but we trust in the Almighty God. Pray that the Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith, especially to those who feels disconnected from not being able to attend a physical church, and longing to be within the Christian community. We believe that we and the world are in the good will of the Lord. Our time is within the Lord’s eternal and infinite time.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. We also ask the Lord to let the family stay connected through the Word of God and also allow the children to be fed spiritually with His truth and prayers.
4. We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy, chronic diseases, depression, surgeries, sorrows, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, in between jobs, and whose working environment has changed drastically while encountering changes in the marketplace. May the Lord provide for our needs abundantly, bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
为在化疗，慢性病，抑郁症，手术之后恢复中，和处在忧伤，各样困境中的肢体祷告，也为失业的，工作压力太大的，要换工作, 工作环境有大改变的弟兄姊妹们祷告。求主供应我们物质赐给我们智慧和刚强的力量, 我们相信主的恩典是够我们用的。
5. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and the nations.
6. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. We ask for His mercy. He is the great God who calms the raging sea, and pray for God’s comfort as His people encounter the realities of family lost.
7. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches within the nations to be a community blessed to bless others as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS.
8. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS
Please take a moment to browse through the ICS website for more information that you will like to explore. If there is any query you may have, please feel free to email ICS at firstname.lastname@example.org
想了解ICS更多详情，欢迎您浏览ICS官网。若您有任何疑问，欢迎您发邮件到 email@example.com 查询。