ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Dr. Barbara Wentroble
Title: Being In A Doing World
Main Scripture: Ephesians 1:5, 11
讲员：Dr. Barbara Wentroble
章节：以弗所书 1:5, 11
For your convenience, here are the bank name and accounts in text format:
You may choose the newly setup (for tax efficiency) accounts below, all in Bank Name: 平安银行上海金沙江支行
Account Name: 上海长紫企业管理咨询有限公司
Account number: 1503 6898 6400 48
ICS thank you for your Giving.
English Service with Chinese Subtitles 英文聚会 (中文字幕)
English Service with Chinese Subtitles 英文聚会 (中文字幕) Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(以弗所书 1:5, 11; 约翰福音 10:10; 约翰福音 14:12-13; 约翰福音 12:49-50)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. What is the mindset you have regarding the purpose of your work or job and if it is only carnal in the earthly realm or is there something more than just a paycheck for necessities in life? From the story of Nehemiah, who was not a priest but a cup bearer to the king and a marketplace leader to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, discuss how this encourages you to find and align your calling and be God’s representative in the marketplace or your work place.
2. Do you believe that you have a predestined plan that God had for your life before you were born and discuss how your original identity is tied to your destiny? How has the enemy of this world tried to change your true identity in your workplace or where you are and what are the consequences?
(Ephesians 1:5, 11; John 10:10; John 14:12-13; John 12:49-50)
3. What can you do to align the dream that God put inside of you (who you really are), with actions in living it out God’s purpose for you? From the story of Esther, who came to realize that she was not born to be an orphan but a queen and to rise up for such a time like this to save her people, discuss how you can be the voice of the Lord to make a difference in the marketplace, company, family or wherever you are?
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for Dr. Barbara Wentroble as she ministers to the congregation via online sermon this Sunday. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord wholeheartedly as the He desires. Pray for God’s grace to helps us grow spiritually.
请为Dr. Barbara Wentroble于本周日的线上证道代祷。求主恩膏线上讲道和敬拜，圣灵运行在所有的时间当中带领。但愿我们献上的敬拜和奉献都蒙悦纳。求主赐下恩典使我们灵命成长。
2. Pray for favor with the authorities in reopening our church services, for wisdom and cooperation for our church staffs and members, Millennium hotel and the authorities in the preparation and precautionary procedures needed. Pray for smooth transition with administrative and technical set-ups and to be operationally and spiritually ready when we resume church services. We pray that our Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith. We believe that our Lord is the one in control, as we await His timing. We Pray for the health, wisdom and strength of the ICS staff team across all ministry work.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Trailblazers Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. May His Word speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. We also ask the Lord to let the family stay connected through the Word of God and also allow the children to be fed spiritually with His truth and prayers. We pray for the right people to be sent to Trailblazer Youth and Kids ministries. May more children be coming to know God through our ministries. We also pray for a hungry heart for God’s children as we start off a one-year Bible reading plan from July.
4a. We pray that the Lord will touch the hearts of our youths and all Trailblazers youth will carry the passion and love for Jesus.
4b. We pray that our Trailblazers will act and speak as the Holy Spirit leads them in their daily walk, that they are the ones who blazes a trail for others to follow in the endeavor wherever the Lord brings them to.
4c. We pray that Trailblazers can manage their emotions & mind well, that they are not subject to the pressure or temptations of the fallen world; for our Trailblazers to be clear of their identity in Jesus, assured of their position as Jesus’s beloved, precious and redeemed.
4d. We pray that Trailblazers manages their time well – as they pursue excellence in their studies and exams, they will never forget to put Jesus and their devotion to God in first position; that they will not forget it is the Lord who bless them and keep them and gave them all they have.
4e. We pray that Trailblazers will be regular and pro-active to tune in to listen/watch our online recordings. That they will actively participate in Trailblazers activities and forge strong friendship with brother & sister in Christ among their peers. We pray that they are receptive to the move of the power of the Holy Spirit as the Lord personally minister to them.
我们祈祷开拓者会定期和积极地收听/观看我们的在线主日讲道。 他们会积极参与开拓者的活动，在同龄人中与基督内的兄弟姐妹建立牢固的友谊。 祈求他们能接受圣灵大能的运行，因为主亲自服事他们。
5a. Pray for closer integration between TEC and ICS as we strive for the common purpose in reaching out to the expatriate and Chinese returnees’ community.
祈求 TEC 和 ICS 之间更紧密地联结，因为我们为接触外籍和中国海归社区的共同目标而努力。
5b. Pray for continuous wisdom as TEC works with various local authorities. While we represent TEC but it is important we should be an Ambassador For Christ as well!
TEC 与当地的各个政府部门合作，我们祈求神的智慧继续临到我们每个工作人员。尽管我们代表 TEC，但重要的是我们也是神的使者！
5c. Pray for our TEC mini-program sponsors to be fully supportive and believing that this project will not only bless the community, but they too will adopt TEC’s vision in contributing to good works through TEC mini-program.
祈求我们的助福小程序赞助商全力支持并相信这个项目不仅会造福社区，他们也会认可 TEC 的愿景，通过 TEC助福 为善工做出贡献。
6. Pray for our missionary Amanda, who’s joined an organization with a vision for Israel. Pray for wisdom as she prepares her study and community work in Israel.
7. We pray for our sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy. We pray for those suffering from chronic diseases, depression, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, in between jobs, and marital crisis. May the Lord bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us! We also rely on God’s love to continue to spread the gospel with family members who are still in sin and of people around us.
8. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and nations. We shall pray in accordance with the Will of God.
9. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. May God is merciful with the help for the adequate supply of vaccines to help prevent, and spread of the mutated viruses. We pray for peace and safety upon those children and families abroad is entrusted to the Lord.
10. Pray that God will guide as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS to share the good news and be a blessing to the nations. Pray that we will submit to God’s authority, may the Lord provide resourcefully for us as we carry out His good works.
11. Keep In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members in our prayers. Pray that the Church can reach out and serve those whom are lost and have strayed from God, pray for the younger generation to come of knowing Jesus and be able to cultivate the correct values as His disciples.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。教会能为失丧的，迷失的人服事，能吸引更多的年轻人来认识耶稣基督，能培养跟随耶稣的门徒！