ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho and Pastor Kim
Title: Are You Young And Rich?
Main Scripture: Mark 10:17-30
讲员： 何牧师 和 金牧师
章节： 马可福音 10:17-30
ICS thank you for your Giving.
Chinese Service 中文聚会
Chinese Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(马太福音 10:17-20; 加拉太书 2:21; 提多书 3:4-5; 以弗所书 2:8-9)
(马太福音 10:21-26; 罗马书 12:1-2; 出埃及记 20:3; 路加福音 16:13; 提摩太前书 6:10)
(马太福音 10:21, 27-30; 申命记 8:12-13, 17-18; 约翰福音 13:29; 马可福音 6:37)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. What sets Christianity apart from the rest of the religions in terms of salvation? Discuss if you have also been trying to earn God’s acceptance through the law or by doing good works like the young rich ruler in order to have eternal life.
(Mark 10:17-20; Galatians 2:21; Titus 3:4-5; Ephesians 2:8-9)
2. Do you perceive that rich and successful people cannot be godly Christians? Explain the analogy of “easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God”. Discuss if God is against money or against the love of money becoming god/idol to us and dictating our top priority in life.
(Mark 10:21-26; Romans 12:1-2; Exodus 20:3; Luke 16:13; 1 Timothy 6:10)
3. Was Jesus poor or in lack while He was ministering with the disciples on earth and how was His ministry supported financially? Knowing that we are not saved by good works but definitely saved to do good works, discuss how you can be successful, influential or rich/resourceful in the marketplace while still being a godly Christian and good steward of God’s money.
(Mark 10:21, 27-30; Deuteronomy 8:12-13, 17-18; John 13:29; Mark 6:37)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord wholeheartedly as the He desires, pray for God’s grace to fill up our longing hearts.
2. Praise the Lord as more churches reopen progressively and have started congregating. We continue to pray for ICS and other international churches, may God’s mercy be upon them and they may resume to regular services soon; everything shall be lifted to His mighty hands.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. Pray for wisdom and strength to be upon all the teachers serving in Kids Church, we also ask for protection to be upon the children’s ongoing safety and health.
4. We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are going through sickness, sorrow, and difficulties in life, we also pray for those who are still waiting for work opportunities or encountering changes in the marketplace. May the Lord provide for our needs abundantly, bless us with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
5. Pray for God to lead all the activities administered by TEC, and their work shall be the channel of His Gospel. May God anoint TEC staff team, allow them to serve courageously with the help of the Holy Spirit. Pray for the Lord’s guidance for the International 3E Fair hosted by the TEC team from 12 to 13 September, may they serve to bring more glory to His kingdom.
求神亲自带领保守TEC各项事工的顺利，使TEC成为神的福音被传送的美好的管道。求圣灵恩膏TEC的同工们，求主帮助9月12至13号的3E (3业) 活动，愿主带领TEC，因着主的圣名和荣耀动工！
6. We ask the Lord to lead the prayer life of each cell group in ICS, may the Lord help our brothers and sisters in Christ to build strong prayer life and ignite their passion for prayers within. As strong prayer warriors, we will grow in obedience towards His calling.
7. Pray for the development of the pandemic, we ask the Lord to help the affected countries to stop the spread of the virus. As the severity of the virus increases, we ask for God to be merciful, as more of His people cry out for salvation. Creator of this world they long to be saved by your Grace, may God use your people greatly to save mankind!
8. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches in the nations He leads us to according to the word God has given ICS.
9. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS