ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho and Pastor Kim
Title: Handling Stress – The Cave of Adullam
Main Scripture: 1 Samuel 22:1-5
讲员：何牧师 和 金牧师
讲题：应对压力 – 亚杜兰洞
ICS thank you for your Giving.
Chinese Service 中文聚会
Chinese Service 中文聚会 Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
1. 讨论大卫在被扫罗王追杀、迫害、躲藏在山洞里时，他是如何应对压力和处理在他人生中最黑暗的时刻，尤其是在被膏立并被呼召成为下一任以色列王，以及被许多人尊为倾慕的英雄和战士之后。在你的人生中，有哪些“亚杜兰洞”的经历，使你在寒冷、黑暗、潮湿的氛围中感受到了孤独（例如: 职业生涯的低潮、公司职位转变与奢华生活的极大改变、与某人的关系破裂）？
(撒母耳记上 22:1-5; 撒母耳记上 16:13)
(约翰福音 1:12; 以弗所书 1:3-7,13)
(撒母耳记上 22:3-5; 诗篇 142:1-4; 约翰福音 16:24; 彼得前书 5:7; 传道书 4:10-12; 诗篇 143:10)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Discuss how David handled stress and tackled the darkest moment of his life when he was hunted, persecuted by King Saul and hid in the cave, especially after being anointed and called to be the next king of Israel and adored by many as the hero and a man of war. What is the “cave of Adullam” experience in your life, where you have felt being alone in the cold, dark and moist atmosphere (e.g. downturn in career path, corporate repositioning with drastic change in lifestyle, broken relationship with someone)?
(1 Samuel 22:1-5; 1 Samuel 16:13)
2. Do you have your identity tied to the corporate positions along with the privileges that you hold or the luxury and lifestyle at the prime of your lives? What is the risk of pursuing an identity that is associated with the world’s definition of success? Discuss what your identity should be that is sure, firm and secure, and why we should not be concerned with what people think of us when we struggle or go through the “cave of Adullam” experience, but to focus on what God thinks of us and being accepted in Christ.
(John 1:12; Ephesians 1:3-7, 13)
3. What can you learn from David when he sought refuge in God in the cave and His will for the path out of the “cave of Adullam” as he was emotionally drained and feeling helpless. Discuss the importance of having the support from our family members or friends when we are stressed out during the cold, dark and lonely time, as God allowed 400 men to gather around David to be a source of strength to him.
(1 Samuel 22:3-5; Psalms 142:1-4; John 16:24; 1 Peter 5:7; Ecclesiastes 4:10-12; Psalms 143:10)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for Pastor Daniel and Pastor Kim as they prepare and minister to the congregation via online sermon on a weekly basis.
2. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord whole heartedly as the He desires, pray for God’s grace to fill up our longing hearts.
3. We pray that God will take hold of the resumption of church services, pray that the Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith. We believe that our Lord is the one in control, His timing never fails, as we wait upon the His will to be done and fulfilled.
4. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. We also ask the Lord to let the family stay connect through the Word of God and also allow the children to be fed spiritually with His truth and prayers. We pray for an appointed Youth Director from God, as we continue to pray and seek for the Lord’s faithful servants to come among the team in order to equip our next generation!
5. Pray for the launch of the Trail Blazer for more kids to sign up and volunteers to step forward and serve.
为我们即将新推出的青少年 (先锋) 事工代祷，让更多孩童积极报名参加和志愿者为这个事工服事。
6. We pray for our sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy. We pray for those suffering from chronic diseases, depression, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, and in between jobs. May the Lord bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
7. Pray for God to lead TEC’s work and ministry to be filled with the Holy Spirit; wisdom and strength. May the Church support and pray for this gospel platform at the frontline, and also pray for the upcoming CNY event and all the preparation work to run smoothly and safe.
8. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and the nations. We shall pray in accordance to the Will of God.
9. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. We ask for His mercy. He is the great God who calms the raging sea, pray for adequate supply of vaccines to help prevent, and the spread of the mutated viruses. We pray for peace and safety of those children and families abroad, all shall be entrusted in to His hands.
10. 10. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches within the nations to be a community blessed to bless others as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS.
11. Keep In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members in our prayers. Pray that the Church can reach out and serve those whom are lost and have strayed from God, pray for the younger generation to come of knowing Jesus and be able to cultivate the correct values as His disciples.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。教会能为失丧的，迷失的人服事，能吸引更多的年轻人来认识耶稣基督，能培养跟随耶稣的门徒！
Continue To Follow ICS