ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho
Title: My Personal Testimony
Main Scripture: 1 Peter 3:15
章节： 彼得前书 3:15
ICS thank you for your Giving.
Chinese Service 中文聚会
Chinese Service 中文聚会 Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(彼得前书 3:15; 罗马书 1:16)
3.由于每个生命故事都是独特的，并且在不同的方面都很吸引人，请根据以下4个关键部分（步骤）来操练你的个人见证分享: i) 在成为基督徒之前，我的生命是怎样的？ii) 我如何意识到跟随耶稣的必要性？iii) 我是如何接受基督的？iv) 成为一个基督徒对我意味着什么？
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Discuss if you came to know God through hearing someone’s personal testimony or witnessing someone’s life-changing living testimony. Why is sharing a personal testimony on your conversion and how God has changed your life an effective tool, especially with someone who may not be ready to hear the gospel yet.
(1 Peter 3:15; Romans 1:16)
2. Using the Biblical example of Apostle Paul’s conversion testimony, explain what his life was like before and after receiving Christ and what made the dramatic change possible. Knowing that “going to church does not make you a Christian”, what are the key events that lead to your conversion and when is the defining moment that you truly received Christ into your life?
(Acts 20, 22)
3. As everyone’s life story is unique and captivating in different ways, practice sharing your personal testimony based on the 4 key parts: i) what my life was like before becoming a Christian? ii) how I came to realize the need to follow Jesus? iii) how I accepted Christ? iv) what it means to me to be a Christian?
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord whole heartedly as the He desires, pray for God’s grace to fill up our longing hearts.
2. We pray that God will take hold of the resumption of church services, we do not have control over the environment condition and other circumstances but we trust in the Almighty God. Pray that the Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith, especially to those who feels disconnected from not being able to attend a physical church, and longing to be within the Christian community. We believe that we and the world are in the good will of the Lord. Our time is within the Lord’s eternal and infinite time.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. We also ask the Lord to let the family stay connected through the Word of God and also allow the children to be fed spiritually with His truth and prayers. Pray for Kids Church preparation for the Christmas Gala on 19 December, that all the teachers and children who are participating, especially our younger age group will be able to focus and fulfill their roles of the performance.
4. We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy, chronic diseases, depression, surgeries, sorrows, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, in between jobs, and whose working environment has changed drastically while encountering changes in the marketplace. May the Lord provide for our needs abundantly, bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
为在化疗，慢性病，抑郁症，手术之后恢复中，和处在忧伤，各样困境中的肢体祷告，也为失业的，工作压力太大的，要换工作, 工作环境有大改变的弟兄姊妹们祷告。求主供应我们物质赐给我们智慧和刚强的力量, 我们相信主的恩典是够我们用的。
5. Pray for God to lead TEC’s work and ministry to be filled with the Holy Spirit; wisdom and strength. We also pray for the preparation work of the Christmas Gala Dinner on 19 December.
6. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and the nations.
7. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. We ask for His mercy. He is the great God who calms the raging sea, and pray for God’s comfort as His people encounter the realities of family lost.
8. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches within the nations to be a community blessed to bless others as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS.
9. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS