ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho and Pastor Kim
Title: Godly Or Ungodly Soul Mate / Soul Tie?
Main Scripture: 3 John 2
讲员：何牧师 和 金牧师
ICS thank you for your Giving.
Chinese Service 中文聚会
Chinese Service 中文聚会 Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(帖撒罗尼迦前书 5:23; 雅各书 2:26; 希伯来书 4:12; 约翰三书 2)
(创世记 2:18，23-24; 哥林多前书 15:33)
(撒母耳记上 18:1-3; 撒母耳记上 23:16-17; 希伯来书 10:24-25; 箴言 27:17)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Who do you talk to and process the situation or share your feelings, anguish or frustration with when you are under stress and how have they influenced your values, principles and lives? Explain what it means for our soul to prosper by referring to the composition of the soul (mind, emotions, will) and how inter-personal relationship plays a key role.
(1 Thessalonians 5:23; James 2:26; Hebrews 4:12; 3 John 2)
2. Explain why our spouse should be the only soul mate in our lives once we are married, especially considering the soul attachment with the other person through the sharing and exchanges of emotions, thoughts, struggles and challenges. Discuss any unhealthy soul ties that you may have that need to be cut off, including the unseen umbilical cord with your parents that interferes the decisions between the couple, divorced or ex-partner from previous intimate relationship, or friends who resolve to drinking or fooling around when you feel emotionally lonely.
(Genesis 2:18, 23-24; 1 Corinthians 15:33)
3. Discuss how David and Jonathan demonstrated their positive and godly soul tie to look out for, help and encourage each other in times of need, in spite of the different status or positions they held. How do you identify your unhealthy soul ties, especially in comparison to your godly Christian friends or CG members who have journeyed with you to exhort each other?
(1 Samuel 18:1-3; 1 Samuel 23:16-17; Hebrews 10:24-25; Proverbs 27:17)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for Pastor Daniel and Pastor Kim as they prepare and minister to the congregation via online sermon on a weekly basis.
2. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord whole heartedly as the He desires. Pray for God’s grace to helps us grow spiritually.
3. As the reopening of the church services continues to be prolonged, but we still give full praise and glory to our God! We pray that God will take hold of the, pray that the Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith. We believe that our Lord is the one in control, as we await His timing.
4. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. We also ask the Lord to let the family stay connect through the Word of God and also allow the children to be fed spiritually with His truth and prayers. We pray for an appointed Youth Director from God, as we continue to pray and seek for the Lord’s faithful servants to come among the team in order to equip our next generation! We pray for the new ministry, Trail Blazer to be able to meet the needs of the 10 to 14 years old kids, and they will grab the opportunity to share the gospel. We pray that wisdom will be upon the teachers, and for more kids to sign up and volunteers to step forward and serve.
求主继续保守ICS儿童教会，青少年和各个小组的线上聚会，使神的话语和恩典透过线上连结大家的生命持续增长更新。我们恳求主帮助每个家庭都能做家庭礼拜而靠主的话语和祷告喂养孩子们。求主差遣青少年部的负责人，我们继续寻找主信实的仆人来到我们中间喂养我们的下一代! 求主帮助为10~14岁孩子们的青少年 (先锋) 事工，能帮助到这年龄层孩子们的需求，而且能抓住传福音的机会。求主赐智慧给老师们，让更多孩童积极报名参加和志愿者为这个事工服事。
5. We pray for our sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy. We pray for those suffering from chronic diseases, depression, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, in between jobs, and marital crisis. May the Lord bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
6. Pray for God to lead TEC’s work and ministry to be filled with the Holy Spirit, wisdom and strength. All congregation will pray together for the gospel platform in the front line. We also ask for God’s protection that the family day event will be running smoothly and safely.
7. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and the nations. We shall pray in accordance to the Will of God.
8. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. We also pray for the current situation in Shanghai. May God is merciful with the help for the adequate supply of vaccines to help prevent, and spread of the mutated viruses. We pray for peace and safety upon those children and families abroad is entrusted to the Lord.
9. Pray that God will guide as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS to share the good news and be a blessing to the nations. Pray that we will submit to God’s authority, may the Lord provide resourcefully for us as we carry out His good works.
10. Keep In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members in our prayers. Pray that the Church can reach out and serve those whom are lost and have strayed from God, pray for the younger generation to come of knowing Jesus and be able to cultivate the correct values as His disciples.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。教会能为失丧的，迷失的人服事，能吸引更多的年轻人来认识耶稣基督，能培养跟随耶稣的门徒!
Continue To Follow ICS