ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho and Pastor Kim
Title: Don’t Be Offended……
Main Scripture: 1 Samuel 18:5-16
讲员： 何牧师 和 金牧师
章节： 撒母耳记上 18:5-16
ICS thank you for your Giving.
Chinese Service 中文聚会
Chinese Service 中文聚会 Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(撒母耳记上 18:7-9, 10-11; 箴言 18:19)
(撒母耳记上 18:11,14-15; 路加福音 17:1,3-4; 以弗所书 4:26-27; 箴言 17:9)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Explain the cause and the root issue when King Saul was offended after hearing the women praising David, his subordinate at the time, in higher regards than him. Discuss the effect of dwelling on the negative emotions including jealousy, anger, bitterness, and revenge, as King Saul took offense that led to his irrational actions towards David. How would you respond if you were mistreated as in David’s situation?
(1 Samuel 18:7-9, 10-11; Proverbs 18:19)
2. Explain what the flesh refers to for a Christian with respect to the soul, emotions, desires, mind and feeling offended. Have you ever felt offended by someone’s remarks which came as an encouragement or praise for the outperformance of your colleagues, subordinates, siblings, or church members especially from your superiors, parents or ministry leaders but failed to affirm or acknowledge you? Did you allow the flesh or “King Saul” in you to reign over?
(Galatians 5:15, 19-21a)
3. Why is it important not to keep talking about or constantly revisit the hurt or offense brought about by certain actions or remarks? Discuss how we should guard against and deal with taking offense biblically, just as how David chose to love King Saul instead of retaliating when he had the opportunities.
(1 Samuel 18:11,14-15; Luke 17:1,3-4; Ephesians 4:26-27; Proverbs 17:9)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord whole heartedly as the He desires, pray for God’s grace to fill up our longing hearts.
2. We pray that God will take hold of the resumption of church services, we do not have control over the environment condition and other circumstances but we trust in the Almighty God. Pray that the Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith, especially to those who feels disconnected from not being able to attend a physical church, and longing to be within the Christian community.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life.
4. We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy, chronic diseases, surgeries, sorrows, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, in between jobs, and whose working environment has changed drastically while encountering changes in the marketplace. May the Lord provide for our needs abundantly, bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
为在化疗，慢性病，手术之后恢复中，和处在忧伤，各样困境中的肢体祷告，也为失业的，工作压力太大的，要换工作, 工作环境有大改变的弟兄姊妹们祷告。求主供应我们物质赐给我们智慧和刚强的力量, 我们相信主的恩典是够我们用的。
5. Pray for God to lead TEC’s work and ministry to be filled with the Holy Spirit; wisdom and strength. We also pray for the preparation work of the Christmas Gala Dinner on 19 December.
6. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and the nations.
7. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. We ask for His mercy. He is the great God who calms the raging sea, and pray for God’s comfort as His people encounter the realities of family lost.
8. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches within the nations to be a community blessed to bless others as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS.
9. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS