ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho
Title: Help! My Prayers Are Not Answered!
Main Scripture: James 4:1-5; John 15:7-8
章节：雅各书 4:1-5; 约翰福音 15:7-8
ICS thank you for your Giving.
English Service with Chinese Translation 英文聚会 (中文翻译)
English Service with Chinese Translation 英文聚会 (中文翻译) Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(雅各书 4:1-5; 约翰福音 15:7-8; 申命记 8:18; 马太福音 7:11)
(雅各书 4:1,4; 彼得前书 3:7; 约翰一书 2:15-16 ; 提摩太前书 6:10)
(约翰福音 15:7; 约翰一书 5:14-15)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Looking back to your unanswered prayers, discuss if you were asking wrongly for your own pleasure, gratification or self-centered desires. Discuss if God is against us enjoying good things and prosperity in life, taking into consideration that it is our God, who gives us the power to gain wealth and our Father in heaven will give us (the children of God) good things when we ask Him.
(James 4:1-5; John 15:7-8; Deuteronomy 8:18; Matthew 7:11)
2. As a Christian, have you been committing spiritual adultery by flirting with the world, desiring for pleasure that war within us, or being tempted by the lust of the eyes or the flesh including the love of money? Discuss what could be hindering our prayers from being answered, by referring to individualism, strife in the family, priority in life, and asking what are contrary to God’s word and values.
(James 4:1,4; 1 Peter 3:7; 1 John 2:15-16; 1 Timothy 6:10)
3. Discuss what the key to having our answered prayers is, and how you can put in practice to abide in Christ and allow His Word to abide in you, while living in this world but not of this world. While it is good to have our own agenda in life, explain why it is important to seek God’s will to know that it is a God’s idea through consecration rather than expecting and demanding God to bless our plans.
(John 15:7; 1 John 5:14-15)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for Pastor Daniel as he ministers to the congregation via online sermon this Sunday. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord whole heartedly as the He desires. Pray for God’s grace to helps us grow spiritually.
2. Pray for favor with the authorities in reopening our church services, for wisdom and cooperation for our church staffs and members, Marriott hotel and the authorities in the preparation and precautionary procedures needed. Pray for smooth transition with administrative and technical set-ups and to be operationally and spiritually ready when we resume church services. We pray that our Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith. We believe that our Lord is the one in control, as we await His timing. We Pray for the health, wisdom and strength of the ICS staff team across all ministry work.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. May His Word speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. We also ask the Lord to let the family stay connected through the Word of God and also allow the children to be fed spiritually with His truth and prayers. We pray for the right people to be sent to Anchor Youth and Kids ministries. May more children be coming to know God through our ministries.
4a. Pray for our weekly fellowship to be filled with the presence of God, that our youths online and onsite to be touched by the Holy Spirit and have personal encounter with the Lord. We want to pray that our youth will not fill their Sundays with assortment of other activities but keep Sunday as communion with The Lord and His people.
4b. We pray that His words will breathe freshness to the youths and that Anchor youths are truly anchored in His Word and they blossom and flourish in the Lord. Pray for heart of worship in the youths and commit daily devotion and quiet time with the Lord.
4c. We pray for good parent-children relationship as well as sibling relationship in the youths home.
4d. IGCSE and IB exam in May-June. Pray that our youths are healthy physically, mentally, emotionally and most importantly spiritually, that they will prioritize their life in correct order and be assured of their position as children of God. Their definition of success should not be just on grades but their attitude of life having Jesus at the center.
5a. Pray for God to lead TEC’s work and ministry to be filled with the Holy Spirit, wisdom, and strength. Pray for upcoming TEC Charity Golf Tournament on 28 May, for God’s wisdom and strength as the committee plan and execute the event. Pray for our beneficiary this year, and also active participation from ICS to support this wonderful charity fund-raising event.
5b. Pray for the staff team as we start planning for the INTL 3E FAIR happening on 23 to 24 October. Pray for active participation in the Social Entrepreneurship Competition (SEC); the roll-out of Youth and Adult Entrepreneurship Programs, and call-out to partner sponsorship to help sponsor the event. May God supplies all our needs according to His will and purpose in Glory by Christ Jesus, may our labor of works truly be the salt and light of this world and touch the hearts of the lost souls through this highly anticipated initiative.
为TEC团队目前正在策划10月23日至24日举行的国际3业交流会祷告。 祈祷有更多的团队报名参加社会创业大赛 (SEC)； 参与“青少年和成人创业精品课程”，祷告有合作伙伴和赞助商能够给予帮助赞助此次活动。 愿上帝按祂的旨意和目的满足我们一切的需要，祂的名被荣耀，愿我们手所作的工真正成为这个世界的盐和光，并通过这项备受期待的项目活动感动失落之人的心。
5c. Pray for TEC and ICS as we strive for the common purpose in reaching out to the expatriate community, to continue to pray for greater provision as ONE team, to listen more sensitively in our daily devotional and receive direction from God.
6. Pray for our missionary Amanda, who’s joined an organization with a vision for Israel. Pray for wisdom as she studies Hebrews online with the gift of the language before flying into the land of Israel in September and prepares her study towards the Masters in Peace and Conflict. Pray for violence will cease in Israel, and for Arabs and Jews to live together peacefully and prepares the journey together to proclaim Christ and make disciples in Israel.
7. We pray for our sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy. We pray for those suffering from chronic diseases, depression, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, in between jobs, and marital crisis. May the Lord bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us! We also rely on God’s love to continue to spread the gospel with family members who are still in sin and of people around us.
8. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and nations. We shall pray in accordance with the Will of God.
9. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. May God is merciful with the help for the adequate supply of vaccines to help prevent, and spread of the mutated viruses. We pray for peace and safety upon those children and families abroad is entrusted to the Lord.
10. Pray that God will guide as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS to share the good news and be a blessing to the nations. Pray that we will submit to God’s authority, may the Lord provide resourcefully for us as we carry out His good works.
11. Keep In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members in our prayers. Pray that the Church can reach out and serve those whom are lost and have strayed from God, pray for the younger generation to come of knowing Jesus and be able to cultivate the correct values as His disciples.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。教会能为失丧的，迷失的人服事，能吸引更多的年轻人来认识耶稣基督，能培养跟随耶稣的门徒！
Continue To Follow ICS