ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho
Title: Resilience (Part 1)
Main Scripture: Luke 6:46-49 (NKJV)
ICS thank you for your Giving.
English Service with Chinese Translation 英文聚会 (中文翻译)
English Service with Chinese Translation 英文聚会 (中文翻译) Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(路加福音 6:46, 49; 希伯来书 12:1-2; 罗马书 8:18)
(路加福音 6:48; 那鸿书 1:7; 雅各书 1:16-17; 罗马书 8:35)
(马可福音 4:15-18; 创世纪 22:2; 雅各书 1:2-3)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Explain if you perceive your Christian walk/life to be more like a marathon or a sprint, by taking into consideration the end goal of the race and what sustains you to keep pushing on. By referring to the unwise who built a house without a foundation that is easily ruined, discuss what are some of the possible catastrophe in our lives or “stream” that vehemently hit our foundation of faith in God, which might cause us to collapse or give up the race.
(Luke, 6:46, 49; Hebrews 12:1-2; Romans 8:18)
2. Explain how is our God good by referencing to the scriptures on what He has done for us and promised us. Discuss if you blame God or find Him unfair for your sufferings, and how does knowing the truth on the goodness and love of God help you to bounce back from a difficult or terrible experience.
(Luke 6:48; Nahum 1:7; James 1:16-17; Romans 8:35)
3. Explain your understanding on the source of test, trials and tribulations, and how this helps us to be resilient in our faith. From the parable of the seed sown on different ground, explain the implication on how the devil tries to steal the word that has been sown into our hearts by throwing tribulation and persecution in our paths to make us stumble.
(Mark 4:15-18; Genesis 22:2; James 1:2-3)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for Pastor Daniel, as he ministers to the congregation via online sermon this Sunday. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord whole heartedly as the He desires. Pray for God’s grace to helps us grow spiritually.
2. Pray for favor with the authorities in reopening our church services, for wisdom and cooperation for our church staffs and members, Marriott hotel and the authorities in the preparation and precautionary procedures needed. Pray for smooth transition with administrative and technical set-ups and to be operationally and spiritually ready when we resume church services. We pray that our Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith. We believe that our Lord is the one in control, as we await His timing. We Pray for the health, wisdom and strength of the ICS staff team across all ministry work.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. May His Word speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. We also ask the Lord to let the family stay connected through the Word of God and also allow the children to be fed spiritually with His truth and prayers. We pray for the right people to be sent to Anchor Youth and Kids ministries. May more children be coming to know God through our ministries. We also pray for a hungry heart for God’s children as we start off a one-year Bible reading plan from July.
4a. Pray for our weekly fellowship to be filled with the presence of God, that our youths online and onsite to be touched by the Holy Spirit and have personal encounter with the Lord. We want to pray that our youth will not fill their Sundays with assortment of other activities but keep Sunday as communion with The Lord and His people.
4b. We pray that His words will breathe freshness to the youths and that Anchor youths are truly anchored in His Word and they blossom and flourish in the Lord. Pray for heart of worship in the youths and commit daily devotion and quiet time with the Lord.
4c. We pray for good parent-children relationship as well as sibling relationship in the youths home.
5a. Pray for God to lead TEC’s work and ministry to be filled with the Holy Spirit, wisdom, and strength.
5b. Praise God for good sign-ups of the 3E Social Entrepreneurship Competition (SEC) and mentors who are willing to step up to volunteer. We continue to ask Him for favor as we seek to work with other partners in gathering more contestant teams before the kick-start of the Entrepreneurship Programs. Pray for quality partners and corporates to be engaged in sponsoring for the 3E event and deeper relationships can be forged during the process. Our Good Good Father shall supply all our needs according to His will and purpose in Glory by Christ Jesus, may our labor of works truly be the salt and light of this world and touch the hearts of the lost souls through this highly anticipated event from 23 October.
5c. Pray for closer integration between TEC and ICS as we strive for the common purpose in reaching out to the expatriate and Chinese returnees community, to continue to pray for greater provision as ONE team, to listen more sensitively in our daily devotional and receive direction from God.
5d. Pray for church members and volunteers who are passionate about TEC (Outreach) Ministry to join forces with the TEC team, for their willing hearts and hunger to serve the non-believer groups out in the harvest field. May they reach out to serve in the different TEC initiatives to fulfill the mission of a family blessed to bless the community and the nations.
6. Pray for our missionary Amanda, who’s joined an organization with a vision for Israel. Pray for wisdom as she studies Hebrew classes online through July and August. Pray for student visa and paperwork processing to be smooth and efficient to enter Israel before 5th September, as she prepares her study and transition from USA to Israel.
7. We pray for our sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy. We pray for those suffering from chronic diseases, depression, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, in between jobs, and marital crisis. May the Lord bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us! We also rely on God’s love to continue to spread the gospel with family members who are still in sin and of people around us.
8. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and nations. We shall pray in accordance with the Will of God.
9. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. May God is merciful with the help for the adequate supply of vaccines to help prevent, and spread of the mutated viruses. We pray for peace and safety upon those children and families abroad is entrusted to the Lord.
10. Pray that God will guide as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS to share the good news and be a blessing to the nations. Pray that we will submit to God’s authority, may the Lord provide resourcefully for us as we carry out His good works.
11. Keep In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members in our prayers. Pray that the Church can reach out and serve those whom are lost and have strayed from God, pray for the younger generation to come of knowing Jesus and be able to cultivate the correct values as His disciples.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。教会能为失丧的，迷失的人服事，能吸引更多的年轻人来认识耶稣基督，能培养跟随耶稣的门徒！
Continue To Follow ICS