ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho
Title: Who Is Shepherding You?
Main Scripture: John 10:10-16
章节： 约翰福音 10:10-16
ICS thank you for your Giving.
English Service with Chinese Translation
English Service with Chinese Translation Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(希伯来书 10:5-7; 哥林多后书 5:21; 加拉太书 3:13; 以赛亚书 53:6; 马太福音 18:12-13)
(约翰福音 10:12-13; 希伯来书 13:5; 以赛亚书 40:11; 耶利米书 23:4)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Explain the shepherd and sheep relationship and what is driving your fear instead of developing your faith when you are in the dark moments of your life. Do you know about God or do you really know God personally through His character, attributes, word and stepping out in faith to trust Him?
2. Explain what “the good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep” means to you, in reference to sacrifice and offering for sins in the Old Testament and how Jesus redeemed us from the curse of the law. Discuss if you have wandered away from the Lord intentionally or subconsciously and how has the shepherd gone to seek and save you, the astray sheep.
(Hebrews 10:5-7; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 3:13; Isaiah 53:6; Matthew 18:12-13)
3. Compare the difference between the good shepherd and the hireling when the wolf or the enemy attacks the sheep or instills fear in our lives. Discuss how you have experienced the good shepherd, our God who provides, protects and leads us as He will never leave us nor forsake us in our time of need.
(John 10:12-13; Hebrews 13:5; Isaiah 40:11; Jeremiah 23:4)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. We give praise and thanksgiving as churches within the Changning district reopen progressively, we pray for God’s guidance in every step of our preparation towards the resumption of ICS church services and cell group meetings; may His wisdom and strength rest upon the staff team as well.
2. We pray for those who have lost their passion and habits in worship during this difficult period, may the Lord’s Grace be infused in the brothers and sisters in Christ who congregate online with ICS. Pray that God will build a firm foundation in their hearts of worship.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. Pray for wisdom and strength to be upon all the teachers serving in Kids Church.
4. We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are going through sickness, sorrow, and difficulties in life, we also pray for those who are still waiting for work opportunities or encountering changes in the marketplace. May the Lord provide for our needs abundantly, bless us with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
5. Pray for God to lead all the activities administered by TEC, and their work shall be the channel of His Gospel. May God anoint TEC staff team, allow them to serve courageously with the help of the Holy Spirit.
6. We ask the Lord to lead the prayer life of each cell group in ICS, may the Lord help our brothers and sisters in Christ to build strong prayer life and ignite their passion for prayers within. As strong prayer warriors, we will grow in obedience towards His calling.
7. Pray for the development of the pandemic and the flood, we ask the Lord to help the affected countries to stop the spread of the virus, pray for the restoration of the world economy, businesses, public transportation be back to normalcy, as well as families to be reunited. Pray for God’s mercy to also help restore the relationship between China and the United States.
8. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches in the nations He leads us to according to the word God has given ICS.
9. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS