ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Dr. R.T. Kendall
Title: Who is Jesus?
Main Scripture: Acts 1:6-11
ICS thank you for your Giving.
English Service with Chinese Subtitles
English Service with Chinese Subtitles Video Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(使徒行传 1:6-11; 马太福音 5:17)
(马可福音 15:32; 希伯来书 1:3; 出埃及记 3)
(约翰一书 5:14; 诗篇 106:15; 加拉太书 2:20; 诗篇 84:11; 诗篇 110:1-2)
English Service 英文聚会
CG Discussion Questions:
1. How did Jesus fulfill the law during His 33 years living as a man on earth before His ascension? Discuss how Jesus is able to sympathize with our weaknesses when we feel that we have let God down.
(Acts 1:6-11; Matthew 5:17)
2. Discuss how you understand why Jesus died on the cross, was raised from the dead and ascended to be at the right hand of God. Where is Jesus now in the midst of COVID-19 and global economic crisis? Do you believe that Jesus is upholding all things in the universe by the word of His power and in control or do you believe only after seeing the evidence as in the world?
(Mark 15:32; Hebrews 1:3; Exodus 3)
3. What is Jesus doing at the right hand of God after ascension? Discuss how your prayers or faith level may be affected, knowing that Jesus is interceding the prayers for you and reigning as king by making all His enemies His footstool.
(1 John 5:14; Psalms 106:15; Galatians 2:20; Psalms 84:11; Psalms 110:1-2)
Weekly Prayer Points
1. May the Church be blessed by the online worship and sermon, that they shall receive grace and experience unity through Holy Spirit. Pray for the restoration of worship culture to be the center of each family, continue to pray for Church to resume soon so that we can congregate as one to worship our Lord.
2. We pray for those who have lost their passion and habits in worship, and people who have difficulty in joining online services, may they find a way to continue worshipping the Lord so that they can be blessed abundantly. We also pray for protection upon schools and kindergartens as they resume to normal agenda. Also pray for God’s guidance and timing for us to be able to congregate as one again.
3. Pray for our Senior Pastor and church staff as they prepare for the resuming of the Sunday services, while we also ask the Lord to lead them through the whole process of preparation. We pray for God’s wisdom and strength upon them and may they be equipped for new norm.
4. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life.
5. We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are going through sickness, sorrow, and difficulties in life, we also pray for those who are still waiting for work opportunities or encountering changes in the marketplace. May the Lord provide for our needs abundantly, bless us with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
6. Pray for God to lead all the ongoing and upcoming activities administered by TEC. We pray for His promises to be fulfilled in the works they’ve done, may His wisdom rest upon each of the TEC staff, and their work shall channel His Gospel.
7. We ask the Lord to give strength to help our brothers and sisters in Christ, help them build a strong prayer life and ignite ICS’s passion for prayers.
8. Pray for the development of the pandemic, we ask the Lord to help the affected countries to stop the spread of the virus, pray for the restoration of the world economy, businesses, public transportation be back to normalcy, as well as families to be reunited. Pray for God’s mercy to also help restore the relationship between China and the United States.
9. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches in the nations He leads us to according to the word God has given ICS.
求神按着祂给 ICS 的话语带领我们去到各国为祂建立教会。
10. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS