ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho
Title: Friends (Part 2) – Facing Test, Trials And Tribulation With Our Friends
Main Scripture: Luke 5:18-25
讲题：朋友 (第二部分) – 与朋友一起面对考验，试炼和患难
ICS thank you for your Giving.
English Service with Chinese Translation 英文聚会 (中文翻译)
English Service with Chinese Translation 英文聚会 (中文翻译) Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(路加福音 5:18; 那鸿书 1:7; 雅各书 1:16-17; 罗马书 8:35)
(马可福音 4:15-18; 创世记 22:2; 雅各书 1:2-3)
(路加福音 5:18-20,24-25; 马太福音 8:8; 希伯来书 11:1; 哥林多后书 5:7)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Discuss if you think that God is the source of our tribulation and persecution, who is angry with us and wants to punish us with sufferings for our sins. Explain how is our God good by referencing to scriptures on What He has done for us and promised us. (Luke 5:18; Nahum 1:7; James 1:16-17; Romans 8:35)
2. From the parable of the seed sown on different ground, explain the implication on how the devil tries to steal the word that has been sown into our hearts by throwing tribulation and persecution in our paths to make us stumble. Discuss if God will test or tempt you and what are the situations where God has tested you or put you in a trial to strengthen your faith or mold your character.
(Mark 4:15-18; Genesis 22:2; James 1:2-3)
3. How can you know whether it is a trial, tribulation or persecution by referencing to living out a consecrated life and a sanctified life? From the story of the faith-filled friends who brought the paralyzed man to Jesus, what lessons have you learnt to get out of the tribulation that you or your friends are facing?
(Luke 5:18-20, 24-25; Matthew 8:8; Hebrews 11:1; 2 Corinthians 5:7)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for Pastor Daniel as he ministers to the congregation via online sermon this Sunday.
2. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord whole heartedly as the He desires. Pray for God’s grace to helps us grow spiritually.
3. As the reopening of the church services continues to be prolonged, but we still give full praise and glory to our God! We pray that God will take hold of the, pray that the Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith. We believe that our Lord is the one in control, as we await His timing. We pray for the health, wisdom and strength of the ICS staff team across all ministry work.
4. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. May His Word speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. We also ask the Lord to let the family stay connect through the Word of God and also allow the children to be fed spiritually with His truth and prayers. We pray for the new ministry starting in March, Trail Blazer to be able to meet the needs of the 10 to 14 years old kids, and they will grab the opportunity to share the gospel. We pray that wisdom will be upon the teachers, and for more kids to sign up and volunteers to step forward and serve. In addition, we pray for more Kids Church volunteers to serve the body of Christ as well.
求主继续保守ICS儿童教会，青少年和各个小组的线上聚会，大家的生命靠着神的话语持续增长并更新。我们恳求主帮助每个家庭都能做家庭礼拜而靠主的话语和祷告喂养孩子们。求主帮助3月份将开始的为10~14岁孩子们的青少年 (先锋) 事工，能帮助到这年龄层孩子们的需求，而且能抓住传福音的机会。求主赐智慧给老师们，让更多孩童积极报名参加。求主感动更多的肢体参与主日学的服侍。
5. We pray for our sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy. We pray for those suffering from chronic diseases, depression, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, in between jobs, and marital crisis. May the Lord bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us! We also rely on God’s love to continue to spread the gospel with family members who are still in sin and of people around us.
6. Pray for God to lead TEC’s work and ministry to be filled with the Holy Spirit, wisdom, and strength. All congregation will pray together for the gospel platform in the front line. May God bless the March online parenting courses. We lift up all the speakers in His hands and pray that the Lord will commemorate their contributions and the blessing will be shared with those families in need through this course.
7. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and the nations. We shall pray in accordance to the Will of God.
8. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. May God is merciful with the help for the adequate supply of vaccines to help prevent and spread of the mutated viruses. We pray for peace and safety upon those children and families abroad is entrusted to the Lord.
9. Pray that God will guide as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS to share the good news and be a blessing to the nations. Pray that we will submit to God’s authority, may the Lord provide resourcefully for us as we carry out His good works.
10. Keep In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members in our prayers. Pray that the Church can reach out and serve those whom are lost and have strayed from God, pray for the younger generation to come of knowing Jesus and be able to cultivate the correct values as His disciples.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。教会能为失丧的，迷失的人服事，能吸引更多的年轻人来认识耶稣基督，能培养跟随耶稣的门徒!
Continue To Follow ICS