ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Dr. R.T. Kendall
Title: Pleasing God
Main Scripture: Hebrews 11:5-6
ICS thank you for your Giving.
English Service with Chinese Translation 英文聚会 (中文翻译)
English Service with Chinese Translation 英文聚会 (中文翻译) Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(希伯来书 11:5-6; 希伯来书 10:25; 希伯来书 10:35-36)
(希伯来书 9:27; 哥林多后书 5:10; 希伯来书 2:9; 诗篇 138:2)
(诗篇 84:11; 约翰福音 5:44)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Discuss the target audience of the epistle of Hebrews on why the Hebrew Christians were discouraged at the time with reference to fewer believers, fewer miracles and the fact that the temple was still standing. How are you encouraged by the referenced Hebrews passages when you face similar situations in your world today?
(Hebrews 11:5-6; Hebrews 10:25; Hebrews 10:35-36)
2. Discuss how you would respond when you stand before God and were asked why you should be let in to heaven after death. Explain how you can please God by honoring His name (reputation) and honoring His Word (integrity), and what it means for “God magnified His Word above His Name”.
(Hebrews 9:27; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Hebrews 2:9; Psalms 138:2)
3. Explain how the will of God is revealed to us and how we can understand God’s will for our lives in order to please God as Enoch did with faith. Discuss why the Pharisees, Sadducees, the chief priests in ancient Israel rejected Jesus, and the importance of pleasing God over pleasing people or living for the praise of people.
(Psalms 84:11; John 5:44)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for our guest speaker Dr. RT Kendall as he ministers to the congregation via online sermon this Sunday. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord whole heartedly as the He desires. Pray for God’s grace to helps us grow spiritually.
2. Pray for favor with the authorities in reopening our church services, for wisdom and cooperation for our church staffs and members, Marriott hotel and the authorities in the preparation and precautionary procedures needed. Pray for smooth transition with administrative and technical set-ups and to be operationally and spiritually ready when we resume church services. We pray that our Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith. We believe that our Lord is the one in control, as we await His timing. We Pray for the health, wisdom and strength of the ICS staff team across all ministry work.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. May His Word speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. We also ask the Lord to let the family stay connected through the Word of God and also allow the children to be fed spiritually with His truth and prayers. We pray for the right people to be sent to Anchor Youth and Kids ministries. May more children be coming to know God through our ministries.
4. For our weekly Anchor Youth fellowship to be filled with the presence of God, that our youths online and onsite to be touched by the Holy Spirit and have personal encounter with the Lord. We pray that His words will breathe freshness to the youths and that Anchor youths are truly anchored in His Word and they blossom and flourish in the Lord. Pray for heart of worship in the youths. We pray for good parent-children relationship as well as sibling relationship in the youths’ home. IGCSE and IB exam in May-June. Pray that our youths are healthy physically, mentally, emotionally and most importantly spiritually, that they will prioritize their life in correct order.
为每周ICS青少年团契的聚会充满神的同在祷告，使他们的线上，线下的聚会都能被圣灵充满，与主相遇。 我们祈求神的话语能更新他们的心思意念，真正的扎根在神的话语中，并在主里兴盛成长，有敬拜的心。 也为青少年在家庭中与父母及兄弟姐妹关系的和谐祷告。青少年团契的孩子面临5月至6月的IGCSE和IB考试，为他们在身体，心理，情感，最重要的属灵上的健康祈祷，按照正确的优先次序生活。
5. Pray for God to lead TEC’s work and ministry to be filled with the Holy Spirit, wisdom, and strength. Pray for the organized foreigner’s vaccination sessions, for God’s guidance and for a cordial session in the coming time, so that the community can be greatly blessed. Pray for upcoming TEC Charity Golf Tournament on 28th May, for God’s wisdom and strength as the committee plan and execute the event. Pray for our beneficiary this year, and also active participation from ICS to support this wonderful charity fund-raising event.
6. Pray for our missionary Amanda, who’s joined New International, a mission organization with a vision for Israel. Pray for wisdom as she studies more about how Arabs and Jews to live together and prepares the journey together to proclaim Christ and make disciples in Israel, as we wait for Israel to open the boarders.
7. We pray for our sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy. We pray for those suffering from chronic diseases, depression, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, in between jobs, and marital crisis. May the Lord bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us! We also rely on God’s love to continue to spread the gospel with family members who are still in sin and of people around us.
8. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and nations. We shall pray in accordance with the Will of God.
9. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. May God is merciful with the help for the adequate supply of vaccines to help prevent, and spread of the mutated viruses. We pray for peace and safety upon those children and families abroad is entrusted to the Lord.
10. Pray that God will guide as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS to share the good news and be a blessing to the nations. Pray that we will submit to God’s authority, may the Lord provide resourcefully for us as we carry out His good works.
11. Keep In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members in our prayers. Pray that the Church can reach out and serve those whom are lost and have strayed from God, pray for the younger generation to come of knowing Jesus and be able to cultivate the correct values as His disciples.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。教会能为失丧的，迷失的人服事，能吸引更多的年轻人来认识耶稣基督，能培养跟随耶稣的门徒！
Continue To Follow ICS