Registration Guidelines for ICS Sunday Services 主日礼拜预约流程

Dear Church, ICS warmly welcomes you back to our Sunday Celebration Services again! To ensure the health and safety of our community and the congregation, we invite each church member who will be worshipping with us to pay attention to the following guidelines before registering for the services. Also, please ensure to register as early as you can to reserve a seat before each Sunday. ICS looks forward to congregating as a body of Christ. Be Blessed.

​亲爱的弟兄姊妹,ICS热烈欢迎你再次参加我们的线下礼拜!为了确保社区和会众的健康与安全,我们邀请每一位将参与线下聚会的成员进行线上预约并注意以下事项。同时,请尽早地预约,以确保你的座位。ICS期待着再次和你们同作为一个肢体相聚在一起。上帝祝福你!

HOW TO REGISTER 预约流程

As required by the regulators in resuming our church service with a limited seating arrangement, please pre-register your attendance for the service ahead of the Sunday service. 

根据相关政策等要求,和座位安排有限,请提前在线上预约登记

ONLY those with valid online registration confirmation would be allowed to attend the on-site Sunday service, until further notice. 

仅有线上预约登记才可以参加。

1. Click the Link or Scan to Register 点击链接或扫描二维码报名

2. Select A Date & Service Timeslot 选择参加的日期以及时间场次

3. Fill In Information 填写相关信息

• Please make sure to provide accurate information for each individual, ensure you enter your COMPLETE ID NAME as shown on the passport.

请提供每位参会人员的准确信息,和输入护照上完整的名字

• Must provide a VALID EMAIL to receive registration confirmation and an E-TICKET.

必须提供有效的电子邮箱来接收预约确认单。

4. Save Your E-ticket 保存预约确认单

• Find your ticket(s) in the email attachment. It may be in your junk box.

在电子邮件附件找到预约确认单。可能会在邮件垃圾箱。


• PRINT OUT, take SCREENSHOT or SAVE THE PDF FILE  on your phone (with confirmation QR Code).

打印、或截屏或将PDF文件保存在您的手机上(带有确认的二维码)。

• Present the e-ticket with QR code upon arriving at Sunday service.

抵达现场时,请出示带有二维码的预约确认单

ON-SITE CHECK-IN 现场签到

* IMPORTANT 重要提示 *

In compliance with local government regulations, all attendees are required to produce their foreign passports/IDs before entry. 根据当地政府规定,所有参会者入场前必须出示外国护照或证件

As required by the authorities to avoid overcrowding, please follow signs with instructions or usher guidance to access the different Sunday services that are located in different rooms in the hotel.
根据当地政府的要求,为避免过度拥挤,请按照指示牌或引导员的指引,进入位于酒店不同的会议厅参加不同的活动

EVENT DETAILS 活动详情

Service Timeslot 时间场次

8:30 am to 9:30 am (中文翻译)

10:00 am to 11:00 am

11:30 am to 12:30 pm

1:00 pm tp 2:00 pm

Venue 地点

Grand Millennium Shanghai Hongqiao, 

Level 2 Longevity Hall, No. 2588 West Yan’an Road

上海千禧海鸥大酒店,长宁区延安西路2588号

Thanks 感谢

In light of the COVID-19 period and for us to carry out the necessary preventive measures, we seek your kind understanding for any inconvenience caused. Thank you! 

鉴于特殊疫情期间,我们需要采取必要的预防措施,因此给您带来的不便敬请谅解。谢谢你!

We are a family blessed to bless the community and the nations
我们是个蒙福的家庭为要祝福社群和列国