2 Timothy 2:1 (NKJV) “You therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.”
When we encounter a trial or tribulation in life,
1) Ask yourself if it is found in the redemption rights such as sicknesses, poverty or curse. If it is, then look for a scripture to stand on it and His grace will see you through.
2) If the problem is due to personal conflict and not part of your redemption rights, then repent of any sin, get your heart right with God and make necessary adjustments.
3) If the problem is due to someone else’ attack or sabotage against you, God can strengthen your inner man through the grace given to you. You can rise above the occasion and be the head and not the tail and the end result of it all is that you will build up your character.
Luke 9:53-56 (NKJV) But they did not receive Him, because His face was set for the journey to Jerusalem. And when His disciples James and John saw this, they said, “Lord, do You want us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, just as Elijah did?” But He turned and rebuked them, and said, “You do not know what manner of spirit you are of. “For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.”
The disciples wanted to destroy the Samaritans when they did not receive Jesus but Jesus rebuked the disciples for having such thoughts. Jesus did not come to destroy life, job or positions!
Matthew 5:43-44 (NKJV) “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ “But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you,”
Our walk should a walk of love. For those who are persecuting us, we should ask God to bless their life and touch them with His love. Then we are really God’s children with character!
Such response is not easy but asks God for grace and wisdom to deal with the situation. If God through the Holy Spirit speaks to you to do something, just do it and God’s grace and peace will be multiplied to you and will be sufficient for you to overcome all situations that you may face.
Sermon Series: Grace for Life
以弗所书 6:10 我还有末了的话，你们要靠着主，倚赖他的大能大力，作刚强的人。
提摩太后书 2:1 我儿啊，你要在基督耶稣的恩典上刚强起来。
1. 问问自己这是否 在赎回权之内，如疾病，贫穷 或诅咒。如果是的话，那么找一段可依据的经文，主的恩典必领你渡过难关。
2. 如果问题是由于个人冲突而不在你的赎回权之内, 那么你就要认罪悔改，让你的良心无亏于神，并做出需要的调整。
3. 如果问题是出于别人对你的攻击或蓄意破坏，神 能通过赐给你的恩典，叫你里面的人／内在的人 刚强起来。你就可以超越场合，作首不作尾，而最终的结果是你将造就你的品格。
路加福音 9:53-56 那里的人不接待他，因他面向耶路撒冷去。他的门徒 雅各、约翰 看见了，就说：“主阿，你要我们吩咐火从天上降下来，烧灭他们，像以利亚所作的么？” 耶稣转身责备两个门徒说：“你们的心如何，你们并不知道。人子来不是要灭人的性命〔“性命”或作“灵魂” 下同〕，是要救人的性命。”
马太福音 5:43-44 你们听见有话说，『当爱你的邻舍，恨你的仇敌。』只是我告诉你们，要爱你们的仇敌，为那逼迫你们的祷告。