ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho and Pastor Kim
Title: It Is More Precious Than Gold
Main Scripture: Matthew 5:36-37
讲员： 何牧师 和 金牧师
章节： 马太福音 5:36-37
ICS thank you for your Giving.
Chinese Service 中文聚会
Chinese Service 中文聚会 Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(马太福音 5:36-37; 创世记 3:1)
(撒母耳记下 21:3,7; 马太福音 5:13)
(民数记 23:19; 以赛亚书 55:11; 出埃及记 6:7-8; 约书亚记 21:43-45; 哥林多后书 5:17)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Why is it so important for us to honor our words? Discuss your experiences and reactions from being misled by the products or untruthful words from the consumption or business world, considering the fact that it is the devil’s nature to lie and twist the words in the form of trickery, deception, craftiness, cunningness and manipulation.
(Matthew 5:36-37; Genesis 3:1)
2. Compare the difference in character between King Saul and King David with respect to honoring the covenant agreement with the Gibeonites. How can we be the salt and light and living testimony in this darkened and deteriorating world where commitment and credibility as a businessman, business or marriage partner is lost gradually and broken trust is hard to rebuild.
(2 Samuel 21:3,7; Matthew 5:13)
3. Considering that God always honors His word and makes good what He has promised, discuss how we are able to honor our word and live out to be a man of character and integrity since we are a new creation in Christ.
(Numbers 23:19; Isaiah 55:11; Exodus 6:7-8; Joshua 21:43-45; 2 Corinthians 5:17)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord wholeheartedly as the He desires, pray for God’s grace to fill up our longing hearts.
2. Praise the Lord as more churches reopen progressively and have started congregating. We continue to pray for ICS and other international churches, may God’s mercy be upon them and they may resume to regular services soon; everything shall be lifted to His mighty hands.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His word and grace speak into their spiritual life and they may have a transformed life.
4. We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy, chronic diseases, surgeries, sorrows, and difficulties in life; we also pray for those who have returned to their work and also encountering changes within the marketplace. May the Lord provide for our needs abundantly, bless us with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
5. We give thanks to the Lord for a successful event of the TEC 3E Fair, All Glory be to God! We ask the Lord to fill each TEC staff with strength; God shall guide the future direction of TEC, and His overflowing grace will shine through TEC.
6. We ask the Lord to lead the prayer life of each cell group in ICS, may the Lord help our brothers and sisters in Christ to build strong prayer life and ignite their passion for prayers within. As strong prayer warriors, we will grow in obedience towards His calling.
7. Pray for the development of the pandemic, Praise be to God as China’s covid situation has stabilized, and we continue to ask for the Lord to show mercy towards those who have been impacted by the pandemic and pray a prayer of blessings upon them. God the ruler of this world, pray that His grace shall be rested on the poor countries and the poor.
8. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches in the nations He leads us to according to the word God has given ICS.
9. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS