Statement of Faith
- We believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day he rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
- To build a vibrant passionate church who loves God and desires to fulfil His vision.
- To teach and equip believers with the Word of Life so that they will experience God in their daily living.
- To teach members the importance of living a balance life between being a child and a servant of God.
- To teach members to lead a life that is blessed spiritually, physically and emotionally (interpersonal relationship).
- To help members to serve in their gifting and calling that God has given them.
- To teach and equip members to be effective ministers for Christ in the marketplace.
- To help members to disciple (mentor) others and have a passion for mission.